Searching for CBN Recruitment 2019? You are in the right place. Central Bank of Nigeria 2019 recruitment exercise has commenced and still going on now. Here is a guide that will help you apply for CBN Recruitment. See more details below;
Recently, a lot of emails have been popping on our mailbox concerning when the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for 2019/2020 will commence.
It has come to our notice that almost all the graduates of accounting are looking forward to working with Central Bank of Nigeria and as such, the number of searches for CBN Recruitment has really increased in Nigeria.
About Central Bank of Nigeria.
The Central Bank of Nigeria is the Central bank and apex monetary authority of Nigeria established by the CBN Act of 1958 and commenced operations on July 1, 1959.
CBN has been creating job opportunities from time to time for qualified citizens of Nigeria. They have so far tried to eradicate unemployment from graduates who studied accounting as a course in the university or polytechnic.
CBN Recruitment Application Portal.
It’s still a pity that many do not know the legit portal to apply for CBN Jobs in Nigeria. The official portal for applying for CBN Jobs is www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp.
CBN Recruitment Requirements 2019.
Read carefully the below requirements to learn what you need to possess to be eligible for Central Bank of Nigeria Jobs.
- Applicants who admire the Central Bank of Nigeria must ensure that he/she passed SSCE with not less than 5 credit passes including English Language and Mathematics with not more than one sitting.
- Interested applicant must possess good communication skill and can speak English fluently.
- Interested applicants must possess NECO/NCE/GCE Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting including English Language and Mathematics
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 22 to 30 years while applying for this recruitment exercise.
- Interested applicants must possess a BSc/HND degree from any reputable university or polytechnic.
- Interested applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper.
- Interested applicant must have the NYSC discharge certificate.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2019.
Application for Central Bank of Nigeria Jobs is always done online in the application portal – www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp.
All you need to do is to login the application portal.
Select your preferred position.
Read the requirements and qualifications carefully.
Scroll down and Click the APPLY button.
At the moment, there is no vacancy in the Central Bank of Nigeria yet but it might come up at any time.
We advise that you always visit this website to be updated when there is a vacancy in CBN.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Email List to receive daily fresh jobs you can apply for in Nigeria and also outside Nigeria.
Comment below if you need updates when the application portal is open for 2019 intake.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: