EFCC Recruitment 2019, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2019 latest news will be revealed to you on this page. Do you wish to know how you can apply for EFCC Recruitment 2019? continue reading this article.
A lot of people have been finding it hard to register for EFCC Recruitment in Nigeria and as such make them discourage and kill their zeal to work with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission of Nigeria.
Don’t worry, you are not alone.
A Brief History About EFCC.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) was established in the year 2003. They the prime Nigerian law enforcement agency in charge of investigating financial crimes such as money laundering and other crimes in Nigeria. The Head office of EFCC is situated in Abuja.
The EFCC official Website is www.efccnigeria.org/
On the official website, you will see the latest news and recent achievements in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
They have really tried in keeping Justice in the financial aspect in Nigeria.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements 2019.
If you are interested in applying the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment for 2019, you have to ensure that you meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Applicant must not have any criminal records.
- Applicant must be of good behavior.
- Applicant must be ready to fight financial justice.
- Applicant must be ready to leave his comfort zone.
- Candidate must not be below 18 years of age.
- Applicant must be physically fit.
- Applicant must be computer literate (conversant with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications).
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification.
You need to possess the following documents to be eligible for this job:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English.
- or National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings English language inclusive or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- A Degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline from a reputable higher institution
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2019.
At the moment, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment for 2019 is not yet ongoing but might commence soonest.
We will update you when the application has started. Keep on visiting this page.
Visit www.efccnigeria.org/ for more news
- Application for EFCC Recruitment is free.
- Only selected applicants will be contacted for screening and interview.
Do you need updates on EFCC Recruitment 2019? Do you want to know when the portal is out for application? Kindly drop your phone numbers or password in the comment section below and we will notify you once the application has started.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: