Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) recruitment application/registration portal for 2019/2020 – budgetoffice.gov.ng. See how to apply for BOF jobs below. Application Deadline: All applications are to submitted before 16:00 hrs, 10 May 2019.
Federal Ministry of Budget and National Planning Job Recruitment 2019
Do you love Budget Office of the Federation jobs?
This is a guide to show you how you can apply for budget Office of the Federation (BOF). The requirements, qualifications and the application deadline will also be revealed in this article.
Before we continue, i will like you to know that BOF recruitment application form is free. A lot of people have fallen a victim of paying money to fraudsters just to get themselves selected for this recruitment. Some pay money to get the application form. Please be careful as not to fall a victim too. The Budget Office of the Federation will never ask you to pay money to get their recruitment application form or to get selected for the jobs.
Now let’s get down to the main thing.
BOF Latest News.
- The application form is free.
- Federal Ministry of Budget and National Planning Job Recruitment is Out
- The application process for the Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) recruitment will be done online.
- Candidates that do not meet the requirements should not apply.
- When applying, ensure to attach all the required documents.
Available Vacant Positions.
The Federal Ministry of Budget and National Planning is recruiting for the following positions below:
1.) Procurement Specialist
2.) Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
3.) Project Accountant
4.) Project Administrator
5.) Head of Project Management Unit (PMU)
BOF Recruitment Requirments 2019/2020.
There are certain criteria and qualifications you need to meet and possess before you are eligible to apply for the Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) 2019/2020. The requirements are listed below;
- The applicant should not be more than 30 years old as at the time of applying for this job.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Applicant must be willing to abide by the Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) rules and regulations.
- Applicants must be willing to acquire new skills and embrace civilization.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identication (Permanent Voters Card, National ID Card, etc.)
- Applicant must have possessed the SSCE, NABTEB or NECO certificate with at least 5 credit passes in the core subjects and not more than one sitting.
- NYSC discharge certificates (for graduate positions)
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Origin
Now that you have learnt the requirements for applying for Budget Office of the Federation (BOF), you are one step ahead of others.
Now, let me teach you how to apply for the Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) recruitment 2019.
How to apply for BOF Recruitment 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates/consultants should send their Expressions of Interests, enclosed with detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of relevant certificates and names and contact details of three traceable referees to the address below:
The Permanent Secretary,
Federal Ministry of Budget and National Planning,
C310310 Adekunle Fajuyi Street,
Central Business District,
Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
Attention: Director, Macroeconomics Analysis Department
All submission of the hard copy should be accompanied by full electronic submission of the application and accompanying materials to be mailed as an attachment in PDF to the email address: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail e.g – “Application for the Post of ISEMDP Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist”.
We would advise that you ensure to subscribe to our newsletter or simply subscribe to our web push by allowing the notification prompt. You can also bookmark this page and visit it regularly to be updated on any news and happenings in the BOF.
- Only shortlisted/successful candidates will be notified.
- Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address above during office hours from Monday to Friday, between 08.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m.
Click Here to go to the Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) official website to see more updates on the 2019 recruitment exercise.
Are you looking for other ongoing recruitment to apply for? Click Here
All applications are to submitted before 16:00 hrs, 10 May 2019. Ensure to submit your application on time if you really want the BOF Jobs.
Do you need updates on the Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) Recruitment 2019? Comment with your phone numbers and email and we will notify you once there is a new update.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: