Fidelity Bank Graduate Digital Trainee Recruitment Registration Form for 2019 employment is ongoing. Right here you will see all the available vacant position and how to apply for them. Also, we will show you the requirements for this recruitment and the application deadline.
Fidelity Bank Graduate Digital Trainee Recruitment 2019
Fidelity Bank Plc started in the year 1988 which was popularly known as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited back then. In 1990, it became the fastest growing merchant bank in Nigeria. Since then, it has been a major source of employment opportunities for Nigerians, in 1999, it was turned to commercial banking and the name was changed to the current name which is Fidelity Bank Plc. Hence, it became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
The Fidelity Bank Plc is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Trainee
Job ID: #000008
Specialization: Information Technology
The Fidelity Bank Plc is looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution to the next level.
Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Digital Trainee Recruitment Requirements 2019.
Interested candidates must have possessed the following documents and Criteria.
Interested candidate must not be more than 26 years old by December 2019
Interested candidate must have a first degree (First or Second class division)
Interested candidate must have completed the NYSC programme and have the NYSC discharge certificate.
Interested candidates must possess the following skills:
- You must know C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion.
- Must have knowledge about Network & System Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS/AIX, Windows OS, data center management.
- Interested candidate must know about Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking, Cloud technology.
- You must have excellent written & oral communication
- Must have the ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
- Must have excellent Organization and time management skills
- Must be team player, creative, analytical, attention to details, problem solving,
- Must have basic knowledge of information security standards and processes
How to Apply For Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Digital Trainee Recruitment.
If you have met the criteria and requirements for this job, what are you waiting for? Follow the step below to apply for this job online.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
All applicants must make sure to fill the online application form on or before 2nd April, 2019.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: