Do you admire the Ghana Armed Forces (Ghana Army) and wish to join them? Application portal is open to receive applicants into the Ghana Army Recruitment for 2019/2020. (GAF Recruitment 2019)
About Ghana Armed Forces.
Just in case you didn’t know, The Ghana Armed Forces is the unified armed force of Ghana, which consist of the Army, Navy, and Ghana Air Force. The abbreviation is GAF. The GAF are supervised by the Ghanaian Ministry of Defence.
Ghana Army Recruitment Portal.
The official website is https://www.gafrecruitment.com/. On the portal, you can find more about the GAF, read latest news and new discovery.
- Ghana Air Force Recruitment
- Ghana Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- South African Army Recruitment
- South African Air Force Recruitment
- South African Navy Recruitment
- South African Military Health Service Recruitment
- South African Police Recruitment
- US Army Recruitment
Entry Requirements for Ghana Army Recruitment.
Interested applicants are required to read through the entry requirements for clarification before application.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Ghana
- Applicant must not be less than 20 years and not more than 25 years by 02 June 2014
- for Regular Commission and not more than 30 years by 30 April 2014 for Short Service Commission.
- Applicant must be medically fit the GAF standard.
- Applicant must not be bonded.
- Applicant must not be married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Applicant must be a minimum height of 1.68m (5’ 6”) for males and 1.57m (5’ 2”) for females.
- Applicants for the military police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9’’) and 1.70m (5’7’’) for females.
Applicant must possess one of the following:
- Six credits (Not less than C6 ) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science at WASSCE.
- Six credits (Not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics andCore Science at SSSCE.
- Five credits (Not less than 6 ) including English, Mathematics and Science at GCE –O level and not less than D in three subjects at GCE A-level.
How to Apply for GAF.
1. Acquire a scratch card at FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH₵50.00) from selected post offices nationwide.
2. Scratch gently to reveal the “PIN” code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
3. Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com
4. Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
5. Ensure your mobile phone’s Cell Broadcast Message Service is turned “ON”. This can be done by going through the following steps on your phone:
- Message Settings
- Find “Cell Broadcast/Broadcast Message/CB Activation/Advertisement” depending on your brand of mobile phone.
- Set activation “ON”.
- Set all channels to “RECEIVE” and exit message settings.
6. Then, click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
7. Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code and select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission and click “Submit”.
8. Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
- Page 1 – Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Page 2 – Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (170 x 150 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
- Page 3 – Enter the results of only the TWO required core subjects on your WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate Serial Number. Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate and Degree Certificate. NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate, Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1(One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
9. Click on the Preview Button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
10. Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
11. Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are Qualified. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the PRINT SUMMARY Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a re-print.
Online application for 2019 officer enlistment has ended. Candidates who took part in the aptitude test are to report at the burma hall (burma camp), accra on friday, 08 march 2019 at 1200hrs for hearing of results. If you have any question as regards the GAF recruitment 2019/2020. Leave them on the comment section below.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: