This Contains everything you need to know about the Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2019. Application Portal, Registration Requirements, How to apply for Ghana Police Service, Application deadline and the latest news about the Ghana Police Service Recruitment exercise 2019/2020 is here.
About the Ghana Police Service.
The Ghana Police Service (GPS) is the main law enforcement agency of Ghana. The service is under the control of the Ghanaian Ministry of the Interior, and employs over 30,000 officers across its 651 stations.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Below are some questions a lot of people ask concerning the Ghana Police recruitment 2019.
- When will Ghana Ghana Police Service recruiting for 2019?
- How can i get Ghana Police Service application form 2019?
- Is the Ghana Police Service recruitment application form free?
- What is the Ghana Police Service portal 2019?
- What are the Ghana Police Service latest job vacancies 2019?
- What are the requirements for Ghana Police Service 2019?
- How can i apply for Ghana Police Service 2019?
- When is the deadline for Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2019?
Ghana Police Service Portal.
The GPS main portal is police.gov.gh. In the GPS portal, you will find latest news about the Ghana Police. if you need latest updates on GPS, visit their website regularly.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Requirements 2019.
To join the Ghana Police, there are certain criteria you must meet, these criteria include:
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian
- Applications must possess a minimum academic qualification of Six  credits (A1–C6) at WASSCE, including English language and Mathematics.
- Applicant must be of good character and without criminal record
- Applicant must not have been dismissed from any public service or any other employment
- Applicant must be not more than the age stated for a specific category by 1st January, 2019
- Applicant must be at least 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall for males and 5 feet 4 inches (163CM) for females
- Applicant must be physically and medically fit by Ghana Police Service standards
- Applicant must be able to speak and write in fluent English Language
- Applicant must be knowledgeable in basic computer application
- Applicant must be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training
If you meet the following requirements above, you can continue to apply for this job.
How to Apply for GPS Recruitment 2019.
At the moment, the Ghana Police Service is not yet recruiting for 2019 intake but might soon start. We advice that you visit this page regularly, subscribe to our newsletter so you can be notified when the GPS has started recruiting new officers.
For more information and updates, visit the GPS official website. police.gov.gh
GPS Recruitment Closing Date.
The closing date has not yet been announced because recruitment exercise for 2019 has not yet commenced. We will update the closing date here once the form is out for application.
If you need updates on the Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2019, drop you contact detail below on the comment section.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: