INEC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application form is currently out. Apply at www.inec.gov.ng if you are interested in INEC Recruitment 2019. See more detailed information about The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment below;
INEC Recruitment 2019.
Welcome guest, I believe you were searching for INEC Recruitment 2019 and you landed on this page. Don’t worry, you are in the right place.
Here you will learn how to apply for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment exercise for 2019 that is currently ongoing in Nigeria.
Let’s look at a brief history of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) before we continue.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the electoral body which was set up to oversee elections in Nigeria. Their job is to oversee all election processes in Nigeria, register and monitor political parties, arrange and conduct registration of qualified citizens of Nigeria for election.
In years pasts, INEC has been recruiting qualified and suitable citizens of Nigeria to fill in their vacant positions and it has so far helped to eliminate unemployment in Nigeria.
This year 2019, INEC has commenced recruitment exercise and they are recruiting for new staffs.
People that have been long waiting for INEC Recruitment are hereby informed that they can now apply for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment exercise for 2019.
Before proceeding to show you how to apply for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment 2019, let us look at some major requirements you need to possess to be eligible to apply for INEC Jobs.
INEC Recruitment Requirements 2019.
To be eligible for INEC Jobs, you must possess the meet the following requirements and documents;
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Applicant must have an O-level certificate ( secondary school certificate) like WAEC, NECO, NABTEB
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification like National ID, Voters Card.
- Applicant must have a degree certificate(BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Applicant must be computer literate (conversant with Microsoft Office EXCEL, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications).
- Applicant must be willing to work tirelessly.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification.
- Applicant must not be below 18 years of age.
Now let’s head to the main deal.
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2019.
The application is done online at the INEC application portal – www.inec.gov.ng
Visit the INEC Recruitment Portal for 2019 to fill the online application form and submit.
Ensure that all information you fill on the application form corresponds with the information on your credentials.
- INEC Recruitment exercise for the undergraduate and postgraduate position is not yet out. When it is out, we will update you.
- Multiple application from a candidate will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.
- The application is free.
Do you need updates on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment Excercise for 2019? Bookmark this page, subscribe to our email list or comment your phone numbers and email on the comment section below.
We would love to hear from you!
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: