Microfinance Bank Recruitment application form portal is open for 2019/2020 recruitment exercise. Microfinance Bank is currently recruiting for relationship officer trainee. Do you wish to work in the bank? Try Microfinance Bank today!
Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant post of a Relationship Officer Trainee.
Location of the Jobs is in Lagos, Nigeria
1) The Relationship Officer is an entry-level position with the responsibility to generate new businesses and deepen customers’ experience in our Retail & Micro-Enterprises group.
2) Selected candidates will undergo an intensive, structured and competency-building programme comprising both classroom and on-the job training to equip them for top-level performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell loan and deposit products to new customers by direct prospecting.
- Actively cross-sell products to existing and new customers.
- Ensure loan requests are packaged in line with credit policy & procedures of the bank.
- Advise clients on suitable financial services /products for their needs.
- Serve as a point of contact for customers on all service enquiries across our major channels.
- Build and maintain a productive business relationship with clients.
- Monitor the loan portfolio and follow up on repayment.
- Stay up-to-date with Clients needs and Industry trends.
Microfinance Bank Requirements, Qualifications, Skills and Attributes.
- HND /Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/Second Class Lower and must have concluded NYSC.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years old
- Strong Interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Confident, ambitious and a competitive attitude
- Daring, Decisive and Self Driven
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Office(MS Word,Excel &Power-Point)
- Strong time-management and effective organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and achieve work deadliness in an environment of competing priorities.
How to Apply for Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019.
To apply for this job, you will need to send your cover letter and CV to the email address below.
All applications are to be submitted on or before 18th October, 2019.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: