The Latest News about NAFDAC Recruitment 2019 Application Form is what you will find here on the page. NAFDAC Recruitment Requirements and how to apply is here also. The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control application portal is www.nafdac.gov.ng. See more details below;
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) was established in the year 1993. They are responsible for regulating and controlling the manufacture of regulated products in Nigeria.
NAFDAC has played a very vital role in Nigeria in the aspect of keeping the citizens of Nigeria from bad products and manufacturing of illegal drugs. They have indeed help Nigerians a lot.
NAFDAC usually creates employment opportunities for Nigerians too. They recruit interested and qualified Nigerians yearly to fill in their vacant positions.
They are rumors that the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control is currently recruiting new staffs for 2019.
Click Here to Find High Paying Jobs In Nigeria.
Please note that the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control is not yet recruiting for 2019. Disregard any information that says that they are currently recruiting for 2019.
Once NAFDAC starts recruitment exercise for 2019 this page will be updated and you will see the vacant positions you can apply for.
This recruitment might kick start any time soon. You need to prepare yourself for this recruitment if you want to work with the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.
This page has been created to enlighten you about everything you need to know about the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, requirements, and how to apply when the application portal is open.
To be eligible for the NAFDAC Recruitment 2019, there are certain requirements and criteria you need to meet. We have made available the requirements for NAFDAC Jobs here.
NAFDAC Recruitment Requirements 2019.
If you have plans of applying for a vacant position in NAFDAC, you must ensure to possess the following:
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification (l National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be willing to learn new skills and adapt to any environment.
- Applicant must have a Curriculum Vitae
- Applicant must have a certificate of Origin
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English; National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings English language inclusive; General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- A Degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline from a reputable higher institution
Computer literacy (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications).
How to Apply For NAFDAC Recruitment 2019.
Kindly take to consideration that the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control application form for 2019/2020 is currently not out.
We will be the first to inform you when the application form is out.
Kindly subscribe to our website below to get updates about NAFDAC Recruitment 2019.
- NAFDAC recruitment application form is free.
- Aptitude test will be conducted for selected candidates.
Do you need updates on The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Recruitment 2019? Kindly drop your email and phone numbers on the comment section below and we will notify you when the form us out.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: