NAPTIN Recruitment exercise 2019/2020. The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) which was established on March 23rd, 2009 commenced full operation in September 2009 has been recruiting unemployed and employed citizens of Nigeria for some time now.
As earlier said, the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) was established on March 23rd, 2009 and commenced full operation in September 2009. Their mission is to provide skilled workforce professionals for the power sector through training, research, and development. They aim to be a center of excellence for human capital development in the power sector.
If you have been aspiring to work with this great agency, then continue reading this article as it will help reveal how you can join them and be a recognized worker in the NAPTIN.
To be successful in the NAPTIN recruitment exercise 2019, you must take the following information very important and take note of them.
National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) Recruitment Requirements 2019.
Do you want to apply for the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) recruitment 2019? Then you must ensure that you have the following;
- Interested applicant must have a degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline from a reputable higher institution
- Interested applicant must be computer literate (conversant with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications)
- Interested applicant must possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- Interested applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria
- Interested applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
- Interested applicant must have the West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English;
- Interested applicant must have the National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings English language inclusive
- Interested applicant must have the General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Interested applicant must have an NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Interested applicant must have a well written Curriculum Vitae
- Interested applicant must have a Certificate of Origin
How to Apply for National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN)Recruitment 2019.
Just in case you might want to apply for a vacant position in the NAPTIN, be guided that the application form for 2019 recruitment exercise is not yet out. NAPTIN is not recruiting for 2019 yet. Always visit this page at your leisure time to get the latest update about National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN).
If you heard that NAPTIN is currently recruiting for 2019, please disregard such information.
We will update this page immediately we have confirmed that the 2019 form is out and accessible online.
Do you need more information about the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) recruitment exercise that will soon commence? visit the NAPTIN official website to learn more.
If you need updates on National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) Recruitment 2019/2020, drop your email address or phone number on the comment section below this post. Scroll down to see the comment section.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: