Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Registration Form Portal for 2019/2020 recruitment exercise is out and accessible online. Have you been waiting for the NCS Recruitment Form 2019? We are glad to announce to you today that the form is out. Read this guide closely to see all the necessary information related to the NCS Recruitment 2019.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified citizens of Nigeria to apply for the NPC vacant positions 2019. See the Vacant positions below;
- Superintendent Cadre
- Inspector Cadre Post
- Assistant Cadre Post
Frequently Asked Questions.
- Where can I purchase the NCS recruitment form 2019?
- How can I apply for NCS recruitment 2019?
- Is the NCS 2019 recruitment form out?
- When will NCS 2019 recruitment start?
- What is the latest news about NCS?
- How to apply for 2019 NCS recruitment online jobs?
- What is the official NCS recruitment portal?
Vacant Positions and Their Qualifications.
Below you are going to see the qualifications you need to have before making an attempt to apply for these jobs;
Nigeria Customs Service Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II – Consol 08 Entry Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University in Nigeria or outside Nigeria.
Inspector Cadre Post.
i) Inspector of Customs – Consol 07 Entry Qualification: Interested candidate must have a Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic in Nigeria or outside Nigeria.
(ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs – Consol 06 Entry Qualifications: Interested candidate must have a National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic, National Certificate of Education (NCE) in Nigeria Nigeria or outside Nigeria.
Assistant Cadre Post.
(i) Customs Assistant II – Consol 04 Entry Qualifications: – Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings. General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
(ii) Customs Assistant III – Consol 03 Entry Qualifications: Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) with Credits in not less than four subjects including English Language obtained at a maximum of two sittings. General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in four subjects including English Language obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment General Requirements 2019.
This is the general requirements for this job;
- Interested applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Interested applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 35 years by June 1, 2018.
- Interested applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Interested applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Interested applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019.
If you have met the above listed requirements, you are one way ahead of others. Here, you will see exactly how to apply for this job. Read closely;
Go to the Nigerian Customs Service Portal to fill the online application form.
Application Closing Date.
The application deadline for this recruitment has not been stated. But ensure to apply once you land on this page.
For more enquiries visit the NCS Portal www.customs.gov.ng
If you need further help on applying for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019, Leave your complaint on the comment section below. We will be glad to hear from you.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: