The Nigerian army DSSC and SSC recruitment application form for 2019/2020 is now out online. The Nigerian Army strictly warns aspiring applicants to note that the online application form is for free. Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment application form is not for sale.
The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council. It bears the brunt of the nation’s security challenges, notably the Boko Haram insurgency. It was founded in the year 1960, the chief of Army staff is Lt General Tukur Yusuf Buratai, the size of the Nigerian Army is 200,000(2016), Motto – “Victory is from God alone” and the headquarters is located in Abuja.
Watch NASAC2017 at Sambisa Forest.
The Nigerian Army gladly invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian citizens for commission into the 2019 Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission Course 45. Note that the DSSC & SSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel.
Available Job Vacancy.
Job Title: Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport
Requirements: Interested Applicants for this position should possess a minimum of B.Sc/ BA (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following areas of study: Food Tech., Business Admin, Economics, Marketing, Catering and Hotel Management, Shipping and Supply Chain Management. Having a previous good working experience will be an added advantage for interested candidates.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Requirements: Applicants should possess a minimum of B. Eng or HND in Electrical Electronics with other relevant trade qualification from government – approved institutions.
Job Title: Aeronautical Engineer
Requirements: Applicants Must Possess a minimum of a B.Eng or HND in Aeronautical Engineering, with other relevant trade qualification from government – approved institutions, with at least 3 years work experience.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Requirements: Applicants should possess a minimum of B. Eng. or HND in Mechanical Engineering with at least 2 years work experience.
Job Title: Directorate of Army Physical Training
Requirements: A minimum of Second Class Lower degree or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following areas: Physical and Health Education, Sports Administration (PGD),Human Kinetics, Sport Coaching, Physiotherapy or Sports Psychology.
Job Title: Fire Fighter
Requirements: Applicants must possess a minimum of B.Sc in Chemistry/Physics with NCAA approved Fire Fighting License from any recognized organization
Job Title: Air Traffic Controller
Requirements: Applicants must possess a minimum of B.Sc in Geography/Physics/Mathematics with NCAA approved Air Traffic Control License.
Short Service Combatant Commission Officer.
Job Title: Nigerian Army Signals
Requirements: Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following areas: Telecommunications Engineering, Satellite Communication, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems.
Job Title: Directorate of Islamic Affairs
Requirements: Minimum of BA, B. Ed (Second Class Lower) degree in Arabic and Islamic Studies, LLB Sharia with Diploma in Arabic from either of this Universities; Azhar University, Cairo or Saudi University.
Note! All applicants interested in this position must produce a testimony of excellent character from a reputable religious organization in Nigeria. Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
Job Title: Directorate of Army Public Relations
Requirements: Applicants must possess a minimum of B.Sc, BA (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in Radio Operation and Performance, Graphic Design, Public Relations, Journalism, Printing, Radio and Television Broadcasting and Advertising.
Note! Candidates for this position must produce evidence of Membership to any Professional body in relation to media operation and journalism.
Job Title: Directorate of Chaplain Services
Requirements: Minimum of BA (Second Class Lower) degree in New Testament Theology, Old Testament Theology, Pastoral Psychology, Pastoral Counseling and Child Evangelism from any of the Seminaries/Universities recognized by the NA Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant).
Soldier applicants must have served the Nigerian Army with at least 5 years experience in Chaplaincy and must be recommended by the Nigerian Army Directorate of Chaplain Services .
Job Title: Nigerian Army Officer of Military Police
Requirements: Minimum of B.Sc, BA (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following areas: Sociology, Psychology,Criminology.
Job Title: Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic)
Job Title: Nigerian Army Education Officer
General Requirements for Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment 2019.
Applicants For all positions must meet the following conditions:
- Applicant should be a Nigerian following the dictates of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be a male/ female between 20 and 30 years of age, while those applying for the position of a medical consultant should be not more than 40 years of age by January 2020.
- Be physically, mentally and medically fit according to the Nigerian Army standards.
- No inscriptions or tattoos are welcome.
- Be recommended by at least two prominent referees who must attest to the Candidate/ applicant’s character and lifestyle. Present valid contact addresses/ telephone numbers of parent or guardians and that of the Next of Kin as well.
*Points to take into Cognizance while trying to fix yourself a referee: Referees could be a Local Government Chairman/Secretary, an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and equivalent who must hail from the state of the applicant. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.*
- Applicants must submit a “letter of Attestation” from their former Agencies/ institutions.
- Applicants Must Have a valid “certificate of state of origin”.
- NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
- Applicants Must Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Applicants must not have previously been convicted by any court of law for civilians while Military personnel must be free from any sort of disciplinary case (To be endorsed by the Commanding Officer).
- Applicants Must Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any recognized/prominent institution of learning.
- Possess a valid birth certificate which has been properly endorsed by the National Population Commission (NPC),
- Hospital or Local Government Council (LGC) or at least should tender a valid age declaration.
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
- Academic Credentials Must be from 2009 till date; if not it will be disregarded.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of their educational certificates (Ones indicated in the application form) Primary to Tertiary Level.
For Service personnel, they must possess the following;
- A valid military identity card
- Letters of recommendation by their Commanding Officers,
- A valid letter(s) of Nigerian Army sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions,
- They must have served for a period of not less than 5 years in the unit.
- Candidates must not belong to any cult/society/fraternity.
- All female applicants are hereby advised to seek for commission into specialist corps like Medical, Legal Service, Supply and Transport or Army Public Relations.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment 2019
If you have met the criteria and requirements for any of the positions listed above for this year’s Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment, the information outlined below will show you exactly how to apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2019/2020 for DSSC and SSC. Read Closely;
- Log on to the Nigerian Army portal CLICK HERE
- Study the criteria for qualification.
- Visit the Homepage, Select either among DSSC or SSC application type.
- Click on ‘Register’ Link above to fill up the registration form with the right details.
- Once registration is successful, you will receive a success email notification from ‘The Nigerian Army‘(NA).
- Click on ‘Login’ to fill in the forms.
- Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
- Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates should be filled in this section).
- Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
- Print your photo cards.
First Page of print out must be signed by a Court of law while the second page must be signed by the Chairman/Secretary of your Local Government or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, above or equivalent who is from your State of Origin.
Watch this Video!
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: