Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for Direct Short Service Commission Course 26 Selection Board is out and accessible online. This is to inform the general public that the long awaited list of Nigerian Navy Shortlisted candidates is out now. If you applied for this recruitment which was held at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State from 15 – 23 December 2018, continue reading this article.
According to the Nigerian Navy, all successful candidates are adviced to report for training at Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt on Monday 11 February 2019 from 0800 (8am).
1. Successful candidates are to come with the original and photocopies of the following;
- Duly completed Registration Forms.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
2. Two pairs of white shorts.
3. Two pairs of white trousers.
4. One pair of black trousers.
5. One belt (preferably black).
6. Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 polo shirts.
7. Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
8. A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
9. Two pairs of white socks.
10. Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
11. One black lounge suite.
12. One pair of black cover shoes.
13. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
14. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
15. Female candidates should come along with the following items in
1. Two pairs of trouser suits.
2. Two long skirts.
3. One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
4. Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
Note: Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Wednesday 13 February 2019 will not be accepted for training.
for Chief of the Naval Staff
Do you have any questions as regards the Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2018 – Direct Short Service Commission Course 26 Selection Board? You can simply drop it on the comment section below.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: