Right here, you will see how you can apply for the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2019. The NPF is currently searching for able Constables to fill in in their vacant positions in various offices across Nigeria. This recruitment is opened for WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB holders. hence, the recruitment is free of charge. Anyone can apply for this recruitment. Are you interested? If yes, then continue reading.
The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges.
To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth.
You can also apply for these recruitments;
- NNPC Recruitment 2019
- South African Police Service Recruitment 2019
- Npower Recruitment 2019
- Npower Build Registration 2019
- US Army Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019
- P-YES Recruitment 2019
- Ibom Air Recruitment 2019
Nigerian Police Recruitment Requirements 2019.
1. Interested applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
2. Interested Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
3. Interested applicant must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
4. Interested applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence before.
5. Interested applicant must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
6. Interested applicants must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
7. Interested applicant must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body. Gross Malformation of teeth. Protruding Navel.
8. Interested applicants must not be pregnant at the time of this recruitment.
9. Interested applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
10. Interested applicants must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairman
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage
How to Apply for NPF Recruitment 2019.
The information contained in this part explains exactly how you can apply for the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2019. Note that all applications are to be submitted online in the official NPF website –http://www.npf.gov.ng/
1. Make sure that all the information about you which you have keyed in on the registration form is correct and carries the same details on your qualifications.
2. Be sure that the email you use during registration is accessible by you.
3. Ensure that you have printed out the information sent to you by the NPF on the email you provided during registration.
4. Copy out your registration number for future purposes, if need be.
5. If you are shortlisted, you will be required to show the hardcopy of email sent to you.
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2019
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: