NIMC Recruitment Exercise for 2019/2020 is what you will find on this page. Has NIMC Recruitment started? Will the National Identity Management Commission recruit new staffs this year? The answer to those questions will be answered in a short while. Just keep reading.
National Identity Management Commission Recruitment 2019.
NIMC is committed to delivering a sustainable, scalable, dependable and trusted identity services that would, amongst other things; enable individuals to prove their identity in a dependable manner. The NIMC Human Resource policy is informed by this laudable objective and we seek to recruit, retain, motivate and train continually a skilled and innovative workforce knowledgeable in modern Information and Communication Technology infrastructure and applications.
Is NIMC Recruiting New Staffs for 2019?
This question has been pondering in people’s mind recently, most people research daily about the National Identity Management Commission recruitment for new staffs.
Kindly note that NIMC is not currently recruiting but might start soon. We will let you know when the recruitment exercise for 2019 has started.
Continue reading to learn the requirements and how to apply for the National Identity Management Commission recruitment 2019.
NIMC Recruitment Requirements 2019.
People seeking the National Identity Management Commission must ensure that they possess the following documents:
- Must have a B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND Certificate in any discipline from a recognized institution in Nigeria and outside Nigeria
- Must have sat and had the West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NIMC Recruitment 2019.
Kindly note that the NIMC Recruitment exercise for 2019 has not yet commenced. Kindly wait patiently as we will update you once the form is out.
For more information about the NIMC Recruitment 2019, you can visit the NIMC Career portal @ www.nimc.gov.ng/careers/
- Application for NIMC Recruitment 2019 is free.
- Multiple application from a candidate will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Always visit this page to be updated when the application has been opened.
- NERC Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Police Recruitment 2019
- NAPTIN Recruitment 2019
- NAPTIP Recruitment 2019
- NECO Recruitment 2019
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: