P-YES recruitment registration form 2019/2020 is now ongoing. The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified citizens of Nigeria to apply for the P-YES recruitment 2019. For this reason, we have decided to write this guide to enable you to know the how to get the registration form, Requirements, How to apply for P-YES recruitment 2019 and every other vital information you need to know.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is designed as an incubation programme Nigerian youths will be directly empowered by the Federal Government of Nigeria with seed empowerment tools set with the aim of creating a lot of layers of empowerment. The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme will be recruiting over 774,000 Nigerian youths.
About Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES), powered by the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs, is aimed to create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years.
The P-YES scheme covers the “Youth” defined in the Nigerian National youth policy (2009) as male and female individuals whose ages are between 18 and 40 years old.
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Goals.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) has been designed to;
- Fight and reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
- Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least one other youth within his/her immediate community.
- Create wealth among the growing youth population.
- Guarantee sustained income for the target group.
- Fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
- Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
- Consolidate and integrate youth development into the mainstream of government policies, programmes, and the national budget.
- Build the capacity of the youth to enable them to take charge of their own wellbeing and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
- To integrate the youth into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
P-YES Recruitment Requirements 2019.
To be able to apply for the P-YES Recruitment, applicants must possess the following;
Note! The P-YES will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population and the threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
The following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enrollment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- The Beneficiary must have the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants must have completed the guarantor’s form.
How to Apply For P-YES Recruitment 2019.
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements and are ready for this job should follow the link below to apply.
Application Link: http://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/signup
Official Website: https://p-yes.gov.ng
Deadline for the P-YES Recruitment Registration has not been specified yet but you should try as much as possible to apply immediately you stumble on this post to avoid applying when the deadline has reached already.
Be careful of Scammers and Fraudsters. The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) does not need any dime from you to be recruited in this scheme. Disregard any call or emails asking you to pay money to be recruited in the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES).
For more Enquiries, Click Here to Contact P-YES now!
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: