This page contains Peace Corps of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment exercise, guidelines on how to apply, requirements, application closing date, Peace Corps of Nigeria Latest News application portal and how to fill the application form.
It has come to our notice that a lot of Nigerian youths are searching for Peace Corps of Nigeria jobs. A lot of people are eager to work with them. Some even pay money to be recruited in Nigerian Peace Corps. That is the main reason I have decided to put up this guide to help people searching for Peace Corps of Nigeria Jobs to know the vital information about this job.
How Much is Peace Corps of Nigeria Application Form?
Like i said earlier, a lot of people have already fallen a victim of scam in order to be recruited for this job.
Please be informed that the Peace Corps of Nigeria application form is free. There is no charge for the application. Anyone who meets the requirements for this job can proceed to apply with paying a dime to anyone.
Peace Corps of Nigeria Latest News.
So many people have rumored that the Peace Corps of Nigeria application portal is currently open and accepting applications from candidates who want to work with them.
Be careful of such news as they are just mere rumors.
The Peace Corps of Nigeria Recruitment is not yet ongoing. Disregard any news saying that they are currently recruiting. When the application form is out, we will update this page immediately. So, i urge you to bookmark this page and visit it regularly so you can be updated once the application portal is open.
Peace Corps of Nigeria Recruitment Requirements for 2019.
1) There are various requirements you need to meet before even thinking of applying for the Peace Corps of Nigeria Recruitment 2019. See the requirements below:
2) Candidates must be a citizen of Nigeria.
3) Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age.
4) Male Candidates must not ot less than 1.7 metres in height.
4b) Female Candidates must be less than 1.64 metres in height.
5) Candidates must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres.
5) Candidates must be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service.
6) Candidates must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical disability.
7) Candidates must not have any criminal records.
8) Candidates with any of the following medical cases should not apply:
- Sight problem.
- Hearing difficulties.
- Previous major orthopedic operation.
- Flat foot.
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability.
- Pregnant women.
Interested candidates must possess any of the following documents:
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
How to Apply for Peace Corps of Nigeria Recruitment 2019.
As earlier said, the Peace Corps of Nigeria is not currently recruiting for 2019 intake.
Once the application has started, you will see detailed information on how to apply here.
Ensure to always visit this website daily to get first hand information about the Peace Corps of Nigeria recruitment exercise for 2019/2020 intake.
You can simply subscribe to our Website below via email to enable you get updates from us daily.
Application Closing Date.
The closing date will be announced once the form is out.
Do you need updates on Peace Corps of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020? Leave your contact details on the comment section below and we will notify you once the application form is out.
Do you need a high paying Job in Nigeria? Click Here Now.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: