Applications are invited from suitable qualified Nigerians to apply for the Polaris Bank Recruitment for Entry Level Recruitment 2019/2020. Have you been looking for a decent job in Nigeria, especially in the Banking sector? why not grab this opportunity now and apply for the Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment.
Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment? Why not become a member of the Polaris bank great family today?
The Polaris Bank of Nigeria is currently in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches in Nigeria to build a banking career.
Polaris Bank Career Portal.
The application form portal is polarisbankcareers.com
Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment Requirements.
To qualify for this job, interested applicants must possess the following;
- Applicant must possess a university degree with a minimum of second class lower from accredited institutions.
- Interested applicants must have an NYSC discharge certificate.
- Applicant mud be 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Applicant must be willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment.
If you wish to apply for this job, follow the procedures below;
- Login to Polaris careers on: polarisbankcareers.com
- Fill in your details via the careers portal online.
Make sure to fill in your details correctly. Do not use your nick name. All information must be the same as the ones contained in your credentials.
Screening Test Date.
The screening test will hold on Saturday, April 27, 2019.
Closing date for submission of application form is 16th April, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: