SAPS Recruitment 2019. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified applicants to be recruited in the South African Police Service Recruitment 2019. It has been announced in various news media publications and on the official SAPS official Website. You will see the steps on how to apply for the South African Police Service Recruitment 2019, where to get the South African Police Service Recruitment application and the basic requirements. See more details below;
History has recorded that the South African Police Service is the best and high paying Police work in the African Continent and they also receive the best and quality treatment compared to other African countries in the world.
The South African Police Service takes their candidate’s integrity very important. A very strict background check will be conducted on each candidate to be assured that they comply with their terms and conditions, that is, the South African Police Service recruitment requirements. If any candidate is found not qualified, he/she will be sacked immediately from the South African Police Service.
Candidates need to possess good skills and no criminal records against any candidate applying for the South African Police Service recruitment 2019. They must be willing to give themselves for the lives of the citizens and must ensure that the country is in peace at all cost.
Benefits of South African Police Service Recruitment.
- You will be employed and you won’t lack a job.
- Great welfare package is ensured.
- Career advancement opportunity.
- Gives you the opportunity to enforce, protect, and ensure peace and safety of the nation.
All these are the benefits you will gain if you enroll for the South African Police Service Recruitment.
South African Police Service Recruitment Requirements 2019.
To apply for the South African Police Service Recruitment 2019, you must ensure that you meet the following requirements;
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30 throughout the period of the recruitment exercise (verifiable documentary needed).
- Candidates must have sat for, passed and possess the Senior Certificate or an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates must make sure that the documentary proof will be needed to ascertain the applicant’s claim.
- Candidates must be fluent in English Language and possess a good command of any other official language.
- Candidates must be prepared to participate in any training as determined by the National Commissioner of the SAPS.
- Candidates must be ready to take the oath of office.
- Candidates must have no criminal record before or even at the time of recruitment, neither should they have any criminal trial in the offing.
- Candidates must be of South African origin.
- Candidates must ensure that he/she has a South African identity card.
- Candidate must fill out the official application form with true information.
- Candidate must possess permanent residency in the Republic of South Africa (RSA), of which he/she must give documentary proof.
- Candidate must go through a physical and medical examination as determined by the South African Police Service, and at the end.
- Candidate must be physically and mentally fit to be appointed in the post for which he/she applies.
- Candidate must undergo a psychological assessment as determined by the National Commissioner of the South African Police Service, and must be found to fit the profile of a police official.
- Candidate must not have any visible tattoos.
- Candidate must allow his/her fingerprints to be taken.
- Candidate must be prepared to have his/her background checked.
- Candidate must be prepared to serve anywhere in South Africa.
South African Police Service Recruitment Stages.
The following are the stages you have to pass through before qualifying for the South African Police Service Recruitment. Read carefully.
The South African Police Service Recruitment exercise involves 3 major stages which are listed below;
This stage lasts for just one (1) month at a selected police station whereby the candidate would during this period, monitor and study the activities of the SAPS-South African Police Service officers. They learn how activities are carried out, their duties, responsibilities and the on-field experience of policing generally.
The basic training stage, being the second stage lasts for about eight (8 months at an assigned South African Police Service Academy for candidates who have been successfully selected. These candidates are taught the ethics and discipline of policing.
Also, they are trained on how to fight and defend themselves in violent situations and as well to defend the public. One of the highlights of this training is the ability to resolve disputes amicably and calm tensions of which they are being taught also during this period of training. Other important areas which they are given in-depth knowledge on including the Laws of the country, human rights and a whole lot more.
When a candidate successfully passes the first two stages we listed above, they will be enrolled in the South African Police Service Force under probationary conditions for the period of twelve months.
The 12th months starts counting from the time of appointment and also since this is only probationary, the candidate’s employment will only be fully confirmed once the individual has passed the conditions of the probationary stage.
During this period, the Candidate has to ensure that he/she is of good conduct during before, during and after the South African Police Service recruitment exercise.
Candidates whose behavior is questionable or in any way causes embarrassment to the South African Police Service may have their employment terminated.
How to Apply for South African Police Service Recruitment 2019.
If you have met the requirements and you know that you are qualified to apply for the South African Police Service Recruitment 2019. Follow the steps below to apply now.
Log in to the South African Police Service portal – South http://www.saps.gov.za/
Follow the prompt.
Do you have any question as regards the South African Police Service Recruitment 2019? Drop your questions on the comment box below and we will answer you immediately.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: