Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Shell Petroleum Development Company 2019 Recruitment for Project Cost Estimator Engineer.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company is currently recruiting to fill the position of a Project Cost Estimator Engineer. Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers. Read the details and requirements for this job below.
To deliver and maintain the standard, consistent and realistic cost estimates reflecting the assessed risk parameters for each project.
- Work with the Risk Management team to develop appropriate Cost Risk Models.
- Develop Estimate Plan detailing how the estimate will be developed.
- Develop Estimate Basis to document how the estimate was developed.
- Manage Estimating Data – Support process to collect actual cost performance, condition and normalize data for future use, develop metrics and benchmarking information. Support process to store Estimate files in a consistent, secure location.
- Utilize Technical, Economical, Commercial, Organizational & Political (TECOP) profile to establish appropriate deterministic cost contingency.
- Support development of “probabilistic cost analysis”
Required Experience and Qualifications.
- Engineering or Quantity Surveying Degree and/or Certification as a Cost Estimator or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years of industry experience including lead estimator positions.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Fully versed with Cost Estimating principles, techniques and industry standard tools.
- Good understanding of all phases of the project delivery process.
How to Apply Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Closing Date.
The closing date for application has not been specified.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: