South African Navy (SA Navy) recruitment intake application form is available here for download and online filling of online application forms. The SA Navy is one of the arms of service of the South African National Defence Force (SANDF).
This page will enclose every information you need or have thought of about the SA Navy. You will see the requirements you need to have and the criteria for SA Navy Recruitment exercise 2019, How to apply for South African Navy, How to Download the online application form, the deadline for application and many more.
The SA Navy is a modern, balanced and credible Navy which commands international respect and contributes to the safety, security, and welfare of South Africa in times of peace and war. The South African Navy uses ships and submarines to conduct its business and its fleet is based in Simon’s Town (Cape Town). The South African Navy has Naval Stations in Durban and Port Elizabeth. The Headquarters is situated in Pretoria.
Have you been wondering where to SA Navy Portal is, how you can access it on your mobile phone or laptop? Do not panic, we are here to help you out.
The official South African Navy Portal ishttp://www.navy.mil.za/
You can easily read the latest news and discoveries about the SA Navy in their portal and you can also apply for Jobs in the portal too.
Below are all the SA Navy offices/departments you can apply for;
- Combat Officers.
- Weapons Operators.
- Protection Force.
- Engine Room Attendants.
- Public Relations.
- Human Resources.
- Physical Training.
- Maritime Reaction Squad
- Submarine Service
- SA Navy Divers
- Student Engineers
- Student Technical Officer
- SA Navy Band
- Compulsory Medical fitness (applicants will have to undergo the prescribed SANDF military health examination).
- Compulsory Psychometric tests with prove.
- Prove of criminal records by the Criminal Record Bureau for verification.
- Applications complying with the minimum requirements will be subjected to further screening.
- Shortlisted candidates identified will then be invited to partake in a selection process.
- Psychometric evaluation: The is done to assess the candidate’s aptitude and potential to develop in the position that was applied for.
- The nature of these tests will depend on the position applied for.
- A Selection Board will be conducted in order to assess the applicant’s interest in the position applied for, as well as his or her interest in the Defence Force in general.
- The interview will also focus on self- confidence, leadership potential and communication skills.
- A comprehensive medical evaluation will be conducted by appointed military medical practitioners in order to assess the applicant’s medical history and current medical status.
- All applicants must be declared fit for military training before commencement.
- Fingerprints of applicants will be sent to the Criminal Record Bureau for verification.
Records of convictions will be evaluated based on the severity thereof and how recently the offence(s) occurred.
If you are intersted in the SA Navy recruitment exercise for 2019/2020 intake, you will have to download the online application form and fill it or you can also fill the form online and submit it at once without stress.
This video will show you how you can apply for the SA Navy recruitment intake 2019. Click the play icon on the video to watch this video now.
Currently, the application for SA Navy 2019 intake has closed. if you need an update on when the form will be available again for online registration, drop your email or number on the comment section below or simply subscribe to our newsletter below so you can get the latest news from us about the SA Navy recruitment intake.
If you are interested in the SA Navy and you wish to join them, you can do so. it is not really a big deal. All you need to do is to go to the official website and fill the online application form and wait for a notice from them to see if you have been offered employment. Successful candidates will receive a notice from the SA Navy if they have been offered a job. So ensure to always check your email and SMS alert to see if you have any message from the South African Navy. Note that, not all candidates that applied for this job will be offered employment.
This Career Brochure consists of all the career opportunities you can apply for in the SA Navy
For more enquiries, Please visit the SA Army Portal – http://www.navy.mil.za
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: