Switzerland Visa Lottery Application Form Portal is now open for 2019/2020 online registration. Do you want to visit Switzerland or you have the intention of migrating to Switzerland? Then this article is for you.
This page is a guide to help you with your Switzerland Visa Lottery application process. There are certain documents you must have which is required by the Swiss before you can be granted a Visa to their country. These documents are very important. If you really want to succeed in your Swiss Visa Application then you must ensure to go along with them to the embassy.
These documents are hereby listed below for your reference.
- Must download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Swiss Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Switzerland and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Switzerland and itinerary
- Flight itinerary reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Switzerland
- Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Switzerland
- Provide Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Switzerland. A foreign national who wants to enter and reside in the territory of Switzerland must be able to attest owning at least 100 CHF or 92.34€/day on his disposition during its stay in Switzerland, while, in case the foreigner is a student this amount reduces to 30 CHF or 27.70€/day.
- A foreigner is obliged to provide such proof of sufficient financial means, the moment applying for a Swiss Visa to the Swiss Embassy or Consulate.
How to Apply For Switzerland Visa Lottery.
For interested applicants who may want to apply, you must first of all download and print out the online application form and fill it correctly.
Head to your home country embassy and submit the online form you printed and filled correctly.
If you are under age, We advice that you go to the embassy with your guardian.
If you wish to stay in the Swiss for more than 90 days during your first or second visit to Switzerland with half a year, then you need to apply for a National Visa
If you need updates on the Switzerland Visa Lottery Application 2019, drop your contact details on the comment section below. If you also want us to help you more on the application process, also drop your questions on the comment section.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: