UNDP recruitment 2019/2020 exercise has begun. Do you want to register for the United Nations Development Programme recruitment 2019? We are going to discuss briefly on how you can apply for this job in this article today. Rumors have it that UNDP recruitment is not yet out online. In this article you will know if it is out or not. Continue reading;
The United Nations Development Programme is currently out and you can apply online now. We will help you with all the vital information you need about this job like, how to apply, requirements, application deadline etc.
Recently, we have been receiving a lot of questions in our email about the UNDP Recruitment 2019. Some of these questions are;
- How much is the United Nations Development Programme recruitment 2019 application form?
- How can I apply for the United Nations Development Programme recruitment 2019?
- Is the United Nations Development Programme recruitment for 2019 currently ongoing?
- When will the United Nations Development Programme start recruiting for 2019?
- What are the available vacant positions at the United Nations Development Programme recruitment 2019?
- What are the requirements for the United Nations Development Programme recruitment 2019?
- When is the deadline for the United Nations Development Programme recruitment application?
- What is the official United Nations Development Programme website.
Now let’s get down.
Available Vacant Positions 2019.
The United Nations Development Programme is currently recruiting for the vacant positions listed below;
1.) Communications Analyst (Spotlight Initiative Programme)
Deadline: 29th March, 2019.
2.) Monitoring and Evaluation Analyst
Deadline: 1st April, 2019.
UNDP Recruitment Requirements 2019.
Before considering to apply for the the United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019, you will need to have the following documents handy:
- Interested applicants must have the West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
- Interested applicants must also have a Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
- A computer knowledge will be an added advantage to you, so if you are a computer literate, you are one way ahead of others.
Aside from the requirements listed above, you must also meet these criteria before applying for this job. Read closely.
- Interested applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Interested applicant must not be less than 25 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Interested applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Interested applicant must not have sight Problem
- Interested applicant must not have hearing Difficulties
- Interested applicant must not have Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
How to Apply For UNDP Recruitment 2019.
If you have met the above listed criteria and you know you are fit for this job, what are you waiting for? Follow the guidelines below to apply for this job now.
Before applying, be alert that the UNDP application form is free, they don’t need a dime from you to be recruited in any of the vacant positions. Any one asking you for money to get you recruited in this job is a fraudster. Be careful.
Application form will be completed in the UNDP official website.
You must make sure to fill all your details correctly.
Note that multiple application from an applicant will lead to disapproval of all applications.
You will not be able to edit any information provided by you after you might have confirmed submission for the online application form. So, take your time and fill it with accuracy.
If you have challenges on how to apply or fill the online application form, drop your questions on the comment section below. We will reply you immediately.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: