VIO Recruitment 2019 is what is embedded on this page. Do you wish to work with VIO-DVLA in Nigeria? See the requirements, qualifications and how to apply for VIO Jobs below.
VIO-DVLA Recruitment 2019.
Vehicle Inspection Office Driver and Vehicle Licensing Administration (VIO-DVLA) recruitment is available for all the 36 States of the Federation plus the Federal Capital Territory Abuja, Nigeria.
The Vehicle Inspection Office Driver and Vehicle Licensing Administration (VIO-DVLA) are committed to providing a credible drivers’ license process and setting a new driving standard at ensuring all applicants for driver licenses are tested and certified to drive by a Vehicle Inspection Officer before licenses are issued out.
VIO Recruitment Requirments 2019.
To be eligible for VIO-DVLA Recruitment, you must possess the following:
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Must not be below 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid means of identification.
- Must not have any criminal records.
- Must be ready to work diligently.
- Must have a valid means of Identification.
- Must be computer literate (conversant with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications)
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English;
- National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings English language inclusive or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
How to Apply for VIO-DVLA Recruitment 2019.
Currently, The Vehicle Inspection Office Driver and Vehicle Licensing Administration (VIO-DVLA) recruitment exercise for 2019/2020 is not yet ongoing. We promise to update this page once the application has started.
Bookmark and visit it on a daily to be updated when the form is out.
or you can simply drop your emails and phone numbers on the comment section below and we will be sure to notify you when the application for 2019 recruitment exercise has started.
- Application is free
- Multiple submission of application form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The contents on Recruitment News Portal are posted with good intentions. If you are certain that you own these contents and you believe that your copyright was violated or infringed by us, please contact us immediately via our Contact Page to file a complaint. Actions will be taken with Immediate effect.
This website is not affiliated with any recruitment agency we publish here. Our work is to give the latest news about them.
Copyright Warning! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA. Be warned!
Most Important! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITE pertaining to any Job offer requiring money.
You can take a little tour on this website: